Friday, April 27, 2012

Meet and Greet: Tank


When the Maze featuring Frankie Beverly, The Whispers and Tank concert rolled into town I had the honor of meeting the great Tank after his performance.  Tank was such a sweetheart and was truly a down to earth, humble individual.  Meeting Tank came right at the beginning of my birthday celebration and was definitely a great way to start off my birthday.  Tank is currently getting ready to drop a new album entitled This is How I Feel which will be in stores May 8, 2012.  Make sure you go out and get that, and if you've been wondering what else Tank has been up to, check out the video for his first single off of the This is How I Feel album entitled Next Breath as well as the album cover below.  Tank poured his heart into the album which includes features from Chris Brown, TI as well as Kris Stephens.  






No comments:

Post a Comment