Friday, January 6, 2017

Daily Scripture: The Lord Helped Me


Sometimes in life we are surrounded by so much negativity, so many difficulties, so many attacks from the known and sometimes unknown enemy, that we will continue to feel like we are being pushed.  Pushed so hard that we feel like we are about to fall.  Just when you get to the edge and you just know for a fact that you are about to fall, God will step right in to help you. He will help you cut ties with the negativity in your life, help you get through the difficulties, and protect you from the attacks of the enemy.  So when you feel like giving you, when you feel like you are continuously being pushed, when you feel like you are about to fall, DON'T GIVE UP. Think back on all the times God has helped you, hold on to the strength God has provided you with, know that God will save you, He will keep you from falling, and He will always be right there to help you in your time of need!


10 All the nations surrounded me,
    but in the name of the Lord I cut them down.
11 They surrounded me on every side,
    but in the name of the Lord I cut them down.
12 They swarmed around me like bees,
    but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns;
    in the name of the Lord I cut them down.
13 I was pushed back and about to fall,
    but the Lord helped me.
14 The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];
    he has become my salvation.
~Psalm 118:10-14

No comments:

Post a Comment