Friday, June 1, 2012

26 Never Looked So Good


Special Thanks to RoycEvents and Sound for my theme song for my 26th birthday. Acting like a lady while I party the night away.

Night of Kevin Hart Show
My birthday went down in the books as one of the greatest birthdays ever.  I got to hang with a great friend of mine Demaryius Thomas as well as got to meet Nappy Roots, Michael Jai White, Anthony Allen and Tank.  My girls (Nee Nee, Satrice and Kandis) were by my side the entire month (or more) as I celebrated in style from the Frankie Beverly ft Maze concert to the Kevin Hart show.  The month (or more) was fun filled, family and friends filled, and filled with love.  Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday, RoycEvents, BFAM, the Blazin' Crew and Blazin' Babes and I can't forget my chicas.  You all made this one to remember.


We showed up, stole the show, and had fun in the process.





Kevin Hart Show
BFAM Birthday Bash at Asylum
BFAM Birthday Bash at Asylum
Photo Collage
(L to R): Frankie Beverly ft Maze Concert, BFAM
Birthday Bash, Girl's Night Out, Charity Fashion
Show


My girl Nee-Nee and I
Myself with Tank, DT, and Ant Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment