Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Daily Scripture: God's Presence


It's so easy to get bogged down by the weight of the world, to be anxious and restless about what's going on around you.  We have so many sleepless nights feeling alone and drowned in our circumstances.  But I'm here to tell you, you are not alone!  God continuously reminds us that He is always with us.  From the sun shining, to the birds chirping, to the wind blowing in our hair, God's presence is all around us.  Regardless of where we are in life or where we are headed, God will always be there and will go with us wherever we go.  Lean on God's teaching, trust Him to give you all you need to succeed and trust that you are always surrounded by His presence.  Whatever may be getting you down, place it in God's hands and He will give you the much needed rest you need and deserve.  Stop stressing, sleep easy, trust God and remember that you will forever and always be surrounded by God's presence, regardless of where you are right now or where you may be headed.  
Smile and rest in God's Presence!!!

12 Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’ 13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”
14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
~Exodus 33:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment