Monday, October 17, 2016

Daily Scripture: He Heard Me



There have been plenty of times in our lives that we have cried out for help but felt like nobody heard us or felt like nobody was there in our time of need.  There have been times that it seemed like we were drowning in sorrow and trouble that nothing in life was going right, BUT GOD!!! God was right there to hear your cry, right there to save you from everything you were going through.  Continue to press forward and remember that your cries does not go unheard and sorrows doesn't go unseen.  You are not alone, god is right there with you, He hears every cry and see every tear, and every time you call on His name He hears you.  We serve a God that is compassionate and loving, a God that wipes every tear from our eyes, a God that saves us when we're drowning, and a God that provides us peace in the middle of the storm.  Find rest in God because He is and will always be good to each of you and will never turn His ear from you.  God hears all of your cries!!!!

I love the Lord, for he heard my voice;
    he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me,
    I will call on him as long as I live.
The cords of death entangled me,
    the anguish of the grave came over me;
    I was overcome by distress and sorrow.
Then I called on the name of the Lord:
    Lord, save me!
The Lord is gracious and righteous;
    our God is full of compassion.
The Lord protects the unwary;
    when I was brought low, he saved me.
Return to your rest, my soul,
    for the Lord has been good to you.
~Psalm 116:1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment